Properties for Rent

There are various renting options available to you including...

Apply to rent with St Vincent's

If you wish to apply for a home in Trafford, Tameside, Warrington, Haydock, St Helens, Ribble Valley or Bury you can apply directly to St Vincent's - apply online here or download an application form here.

If you wish to apply for a home outside of these areas you will need to apply to St Vincents AND to the relevant Choice Based Letting scheme...

Rochdale - log on to or call 0800 027 7769

Calderdale - log on to or ring 01422 255155

Bolton - log on to or ring 01204 335811

Manchester -log on to or ring 0161 234 4737

Pendle, Blackburn with Darwen or Rossendale - log on to or ring 0300 123 2200

Salford - log on to or ring 0161 909 6514

Rightmove -

Search over a Million properties for sale and to rent from the top estate agents and developers in the UK.

Visit our properties listed on Rightmove website here 


We will no longer be holding a transfer list, any tenants requiring a move will have to apply through their local CBL. 

We will do Management Moves where there is an urgent Housing Need as follows:-

Eligibility for a management move will be as follows:-

In all cases Mangement Transfers will not be considered where:

Exceptions may apply but must be referred to Lettings Manager/Neighbourhood Manager/Head of Housing Services for consideration and approval.  In the Case of Sheltered schemes the Sheltered Housing Manager will make this decision.

House Exchange -

House Exchange is for social tenants (in rented property) who want a house swap (or flat swap).

This is also called mutual exchange. If you currently live in a St Vincent's Housing Association property you are eligable for the House Exchange scheme.

Simply register online and they will search for all possible matches everyday and send you alerts by email or text message. As a St Vincent's tenant you are entitled to free membership on the site.

Visit the Home Exchange website here 


Map of Pinpoint AreasYou can also apply for a home through Pinpoint, making it easier for you to move from one of the 10 local authority areas in Greater Manchester to another (shown on the map).

Like the choice-based lettings schemes currently operated by each local authority, Pinpoint enables those people registered to be re-housed with any of the participating landlords.

Available properties are advertised via a dedicated website. You can also view private rented accommodation and Homebuy properties.
Log on to Pinpoint at

Useful downloads... View as icons | View as List

Gold IIP Award Brand Mark

St Vincent’s Housing Association Limited is registered as a charitable community benefit society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number 19947R , and as a Registered Provider with the Social Housing Regulator with registered number L0875, whose registered office is at Metropolitan House, 20 Brindley Road, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 9HQ