All St Vincent’s properties are covered under our block buildings insurance policy.

For all home owners, when a situation occurs where an insurance claim needs to be made, the home owner is obliged to contact the insurers JLT. 

To report a claim you will need to call 0845 2669660 where the claims handler will take the claim details of the claim and guide you through the process. Our policy number in this regard is Y099717QBE0114A. Alternatively, a claim form may be completed and emailed to:

Please note the amount of excess you will pay changes depending on the peril but as an example, storm damage fire and flood damage is £100 excess (correct as of Nov 2014).

A full copy of the buildings insurance summary and Claim Form are provided below.

Useful downloads... View as icons | View as List

Gold IIP Award Brand Mark

St Vincent’s Housing Association Limited is registered as a charitable community benefit society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number 19947R , and as a Registered Provider with the Social Housing Regulator with registered number L0875, whose registered office is at Metropolitan House, 20 Brindley Road, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 9HQ