House Exchange

Home Exchange is for social tenants (in rented property) who want a house swap (or flat swap).

This is also called mutual exchange. If you currently live in a St Vincent's Housing Association property you are eligable for the House Exchange scheme.

Simply register online and they will search for all possible matches everyday and send you alerts by email or text message. As a St Vincent's tenant you are entitled to free membership on the site.

Visit the House Exchange website here 

Gold IIP Award Brand Mark

St Vincent’s Housing Association Limited is registered as a charitable community benefit society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number 19947R , and as a Registered Provider with the Social Housing Regulator with registered number L0875, whose registered office is at Metropolitan House, 20 Brindley Road, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 9HQ