Managing your money

We know its harder than ever to make your money work for you so we’ve been doing a lot this year to provide useful information to our customers on managing your money.

We have a dedicated Money Management Officer who is happy to visit you in your home and discuss your individual circumstances.

If you need advice relating to debt then contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or alternatively the National Debtline on 0808 808 4000 or Consumer Credit Counselling Service on 0800 138 1111 for free, impartial debt advice.

We are now working on a series of leaflets for you to download that give you useful information on a whole range of financial matters.

Useful downloads... View as icons | View as List

Gold IIP Award Brand Mark

St Vincent’s Housing Association Limited is registered as a charitable community benefit society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number 19947R , and as a Registered Provider with the Social Housing Regulator with registered number L0875, whose registered office is at Metropolitan House, 20 Brindley Road, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 9HQ