Report a Repair

We offer a flexible repairs service, which includes a two hour appointment in an am or pm slot. 

We aim to complete all repairs within a set timescale - for more information on those timescales, and which repairs you are responsible for carrying out yourself, download our handy guide.

If you have a repair to report you can:

  • call us on the repairs hotline 0345 606 6565 between 9am and 5pm (only call this number between 5pm and 9am if your repair is an emergency)
  • use our online repair request form
  • call into our office
  • send us a letter
  • report a repair by text - please text REPAIR followed by details to 07539 707707 ( you must already be signed up to our texting service – if you are not, and would like to join text JOIN with your name and address to the same number , but please wait for us to confirm your details before you start to use the service)

Need an Odd Job Doing?

For our customers we have an extra service available to help you care for your home.  Our Technician will visit your home and carry out any odd jobs which you would like doing, these are not covered under the normal repairs service. 

An example of the types of jobs covered under this service are:-

For people over 55 or those with a disability we do not charge for our handyman service.

For other tenants the service costs £5 per half an hour plus VAT and materials, or the service is free if you are over 55 or have a disability. [Please note that the service is for a maximum time of 2 hours.]

To book your job, give us a call on 0345 606 6565 or fill in our online form.

Moving in service

We can offer you assistance when you move in to your new St Vincent’s home (within the first 3 months of your tenancy).

We know how stressful it can be moving home so we can offer you a morning or afternoon slot with our Home Repair team to help with those little jobs. [ Please note that the service is for a maximum time of 2 hours.]

An example of the types of jobs covered under our move in service are:-

To book an appointment with the St Vincent’s Move in Service contact your Neighbourhood Officer.


It's the little things that make a big difference!

If you or a member of your family are experiencing difficulties using your home or household facilities because of a long-term illness or disability, download our leaflet on adaptations. Here you will find all you need to know about getting the work done.

You cannot apply directly to St Vincent's for most adaptations, you must contact your Local Authority and ask for a visit by an Occupational Therapist.


There will be times when you will be expected to pay for repairs that you have asked us to carry out on your behalf. Please refer to our handy guide to recharges for a full list of those repairs.

Useful downloads... View as icons | View as List

Gold IIP Award Brand Mark

St Vincent’s Housing Association Limited is registered as a charitable community benefit society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 with registered number 19947R , and as a Registered Provider with the Social Housing Regulator with registered number L0875, whose registered office is at Metropolitan House, 20 Brindley Road, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 9HQ